Happy New Year’s Eve,
I don’t know about you; but I am ready to say goodbye to 2021. The year has definitely had it’s ups and downs. It has been a merry go round for me. I can’t say that 2021 has been completely bad because there are good moments as well. Those are the moments I will choose to remember for 2021. As always, I hope that the next year will be better.
Looking into 2022, I have a wonderful line up of Freebie Fridays planned. This week is for Bagel Day on 1/15/22. I got to have more bagels this last week with my daughter visiting than I have all year. My favorite is chocolate chip with honey almond smear. Of course, the scale is showing that was my favorite. Please join me in celebrating Bagel Day with this week’s Freebie Friday Planner Quote Stickers.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Bagel week.