Only 5 more days are left of 2019. Are you ready to say goodbye to the year? Are you ready for new opportunities in 2020? The end of the year is when most of us make resolutions of changes they will be making in the new year. This year is no different for me. After the year I’ve had, I just want to be healthy in 2020. So focusing on eating clean and being healthy is my resolution. For those that will be doing the diet thing…keto is very popular and works for many. For those that are currently on Keto or planning to go that route, this week’s Freebie Friday is for you. Time to get your Keto on.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Happy New Year!