This week’s topic is one that I must admit I dearly love. I regret to say that I am not a coffee drinker. However, I do like my hot cup of tea. Especially during this time of year. Recently I have been incorporating a cup of tea in the evening to try to help me relax for sleep. International Tea Day used to be celebrated on December 15th to honor all the tea making countries. I just like tea, so this week’s Freebie Friday is dedicated to Tea. Sit back, relax, have a cup of tea, and enjoy these stickers.
In case you missed the previous Tea Freebie Friday Stickers, they can be downloaded 2017 here, 2018 here and 2019 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a TEArrific Week.