I hope everyone is having a good week. I’ve been thinking a lot about health and how some things we consume are better for us than others. I admit I am not a tea drinker. I did some research and found a few benefits to drinking tea. I thought I would share them with you for this week’s feature.
Benefits of drinking tea:
- Tea contains antioxidants.
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee.
- Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Tea may help with weight loss.
- Tea may help protect your bones.
- Tea may keep your smile bright.
- Tea may boost the immune system.
- Tea may help battle cancer.
- Herbal tea may soothe the digestive system.
- Tea – unadulterated, that is – is calorie free.
Go ahead and get your Tea on in your planners.
In case you missed Tea Quotes 2017 Planner Stickers you can revisit and download them from here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.