I hope this week finds you doing good. It’s August already. School will be starting up / or already has; and before you know it the holidays will be upon us. This week’s Freebie Friday is about something I don’t think we do enough of. Maybe you need a reminder in your planner. Too many of us planners are so busy with everyone else that we don’t take the time for ourselves. Join me on August 15th to celebrate National Relaxation Day. Go ahead and put your feet up, RELAX and enjoy these stickers.
In case you missed the previous Relaxing Freebie Friday it can be found here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Planning Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a relaxing week.