Happy Friday Everyone,
When I was younger, I had both cats and dogs that grew up with me. As an adult, I had a golden retriever which was the family dog. Once the kids were gone and the golden had passed away, I then discovered the small breed of dogs. My small dog became my new furchild. I lost my Yorkie after 11 years of life. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do was let go of my sweet furbaby. I have a Morkie now, who I swear is in her terrible twos. She is a little over a year old and keeps me on my toes. Why am I talking about my pets? August 26, 2023 is National Dog Day. This week the topic is dogs and celebrating National Dog Day in our planners. Let’s get our woof on.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.