April 23, 2023, is National Book Day. This year I decided to challenge myself to at least read one book a month. Considering I do not read as often as I like, I thought this was a really good goal. I even decided to read a new author. As of today, I have read a total of 16 books. I’m currently reading a mystery series and there is 17 books in the series. I can’t seem to put the books down because I am reading them so fast. It feels good to read again and I would say it has been helping me relax in the evening except I keep going with one more chapter. My kindle is definitely getting a workout. Please join me in celebrating National Book Day in your planners with these fun freebie stickers.
In case you missed previous Book Day Freebie Friday Stickers, they can be downloaded here for 2017, here for 2018, here for 2019, here for 2020, and here for 2022. The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.