Freebie Friday – December 7, 2018
There are days that I have a very strange sense of humor. This week is one of those times. I actually looked up the definition of this week’s feature in Urban Dictionary and was highly amused at what it said “A powerful spell that women are put under about once every month, which gives them the strength of an ox, the stability of a Windows OS, and the scream of a banshee. Basically, man’s worst nightmare.”
Every woman has experienced this at one time or another in their lives. Some months are worse than others. Have you figured out what this week’s Freebie Friday Feature is? It’s PMS. Go ahead and let your planner show your mood and have fun with these stickers.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a wonderful week.