It’s Freebie Friday time. This week in honor of the beginning of Fall, I have some Fall and Autumn stickers up for grabs. These stickers are 1.5” x 1.9” in size and fit most planners. Fall is a favorite time of year with the leaves starting to change colors and the air getting crisper and cooler. Let’s not forget pumpkin everything. If you love pumpkin this is your season for sure. It’s a colorful time so I wanted to share and help make your planners colorful. If you would like to have the Fall and Autumn Stickers to add to your planner stickers, you can download them for free from here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Enjoy these stickers and the weekly Freebie Friday.
Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know how you like the stickers.