This week I’ve been feeling a bit nostalgic and thinking back to when I was a kid. I grew up in the 80’s, so I do have a soft spot in my heart for that decade. The movies, the clothing, the slang and let’s not forget the music. Back in the 80’s, I could turn on the radio and know every word to the songs and actually sing with it. I thought it would be fun to feature a decade theme this week for Freebie Friday. So dig out your lace gloves, leg warmers and tease up your hair to get your 80’s on. Like totally fer sure dude!
The stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.