This is the first time I’ve done this topic. This topic is normally used to describe food, however, it is also considered a very popular slang term. I did some research and went to the urban dictionary to get an accurate definition for slang. “Salty” can be used to describe someone who is mean, angry, agitated, bitter, repulsive, annoying, and/or upset. As planners, we wouldn’t know any of these type of people because planners are always happy and friendly right (cough cough). We must admit though, there are days that we might be feeling a tad “salty” and want to mark it in our planners. This week’s Freebie Friday Salty Quote Stickers allows us to do just that. Have a happy day but if you need to add a little salt, here ya go.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a sweet and salty week.