I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday yesterday. For myself, it was a quiet day at home. I actually took a day off where I did nothing. Very rare for me because even when I take time off, I’m still doing something for the shop or business related. Anyway, I’m getting a late start because I did take the day off. I feel so unorganized and out of sorts. Getting back to business now.
I’ve yet to meet anyone who does not like Disney. Walt Disney’s birthday is December 1st, so this week’s Freebie Friday I’m honoring the man himself. Who doesn’t need to add a little magic to their planners? In case you missed the Disney Freebie Friday Quotes from 2017 you can download it here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have an awesome week,.