This week is a double hitter of Freebie Fridays. As most of you know, I have my Freebie Fridays planned out almost a year in advance. Because of that I do not usually take requests for the freebies because they are already completed. Most times I write the suggestion down and try to incorporate into the next year’s line up. It’s kind of funny that Age showed up this week considering, I’ve been feeling extremely old lately. It’s a part of life and many try to avoid it as much as possible. Including me, I’m just as vain as the next person in not wanting crows feet and smile lines. The first freebie Friday is for Age. Some cute fun quotes to poke fun at age.
The 2nd Freebie Friday is one that was suggested about a month ago. Because of the topic I didn’t want to wait because it reminded me so much of my own mother. There actually was a National Genealogy Day on March 13th of this year. Obviously I didn’t know about it in time for the national day but I can honor my mom for Mother’s Day since it’s this Sunday. My mother would spend hours and so many notebooks and gravesites photos of our family tree. I lost my mom 9 years ago and Mother’s Day is always a difficult holiday. This year I can remember her a little more with these Genealogy stickers.
Enjoy both sets of stickers. I won’t be doing this all the time, it’s just that the suggested topic spoke to me. To all the Mom’s who may be reading. Happy Mother’s Day. Enjoy your Sunday.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Age Planner stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Genealogy Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.