Can you believe it is the last weekend in May already? Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the United States. I hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend and are able to spend time with family, friends and loved ones.
I have been craving beaches and a tropical feel for my planner and because of that I created and added a Flamingos Weekly Sticker Kit to the Etsy shop. To keep that sunny feeling going, this week I decided to continue with the flamingos theme and make it the feature for this week’s Freebie Friday. Time to get your flamingo on and go big or go home.
The stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.