Have you ever had someone suggest some kind of food and then you start craving it? All it took for me was two words “Dunkin’ Donuts.” The power of suggestion is strong and I can’t seem to get my mind off of them. Donuts are not on my diet but my sweet tooth wants one so badly. I had to find a way to satisfy this craving and soon. Luckily National Donut Day is coming on Friday, June 1, 2018. So lets get our planners ready to remind us to spurge a little and let our planners have the sweetness. Just to tempt you even further; Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a free donut on that special day. Click here for more information.
In case you missed Donuts Quotes 2017 Planner Stickers you can revisit and download them from here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.