I have a confession to make; I am not really a fan of green. Don’t get me wrong, it looks great on others but horrible on me. The only time you will see me wearing green is usually on St. Patrick’s Day. I have many fond memories of this holiday right down to the green beer. Naturally, I had to help my fellow planner babes get their planners ready for the upcoming holiday. That is why this week’s feature for Freebie Friday is St. Patrick Day Planner Sticker Quotes. If you missed the last two year’s of St. Patrick’s Day Planner Stickers you can revisit and download 2017 here and 2018 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.