It is known to be the most popular sandwich in America. The average American will have eaten at least 2000 of this kind of sandwich by the time they graduate high school. There is even a song about this sandwich. I actually lived off of these sandwiches when I first moved out on my own. April 2, 2018 is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. To honor this food holiday I just had to make this week’s feature Peanut Butter and Jelly. So what time is it? It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time! (I bet you have the song in your head now. I’ve been doing the dance since I started working on this feature.)
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.