Happy Friday Everyone,
In staying with the summertime theme; we all know summertime usually means hot sunshine days ahead. As I type this blog post it is 100 degrees here today where I live in Colorado. That is a very hot day for this state. I will be staying cool inside with the air conditioning and having a treat. What better time than now to let you know that National Ice Cream day is coming up on July 15th. Naturally our planners need to be ready. This week features that sugary sweet treat that is nice, cold, and fun to eat. Happy Ice Cream Day.
In case you missed Ice Cream Quotes 2017 Planner Stickers you can revisit and download them from here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.