Hi Happy Friday,
It’s still Friday for me so it counts as Freebie Friday. It really has been one of those weeks where you aren’t sure what day it is. It has been a total blur for me. Anyway, we are here now to get this Freebie Friday started. As you all know, there is practically a day for everything these days. This Freebie Friday is no different. June 18th is International Sushi day in the United States. This is not to be confused for National Sushi day in November but the Freebie Friday stickers can be used for both. Personally, I’ve never tried sushi and I do not think I want to. Maybe one day when I get brave but for now, I’m good with cooked fish. So swim on over and get your Sushi Quote Planner Stickers below. Get your planners ready for the dish of fish.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.