For me summer time means vacation, and one of my best memories of summer vacation’s was going to the beach with my family. Playing with my kids in the ocean and building sandcastles was just so much fun. Now with my kids fully grown; my idea of a perfect beach vacation would be to lounge around in the sun, doing nothing but drinking a cold drink, reading a good book, taking a nap or even taking it all in as I watch the waves roll in with the tide and feel a slight breeze on my face. Yes, I am in need of a summer vacation and I’ve given this a lot of thought. Even though a beach vacation isn’t anywhere in my future this summer, it doesn’t mean it can’t be in my planner. That is why this week’s feature is Beach Quote Planner Stickers. Hopefully these stickers will help keep your planner cool from the heat.
The stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.