I’m staying with summer this week. I recently discovered there is a specific day for Hot Dogs. Who knew that July 18th is officially Hot Dog Day? Me being me, I just had to make it a feature for Freebie Friday. I might be dating myself a bit but I’ve been having flashbacks to this commercial jingle. I’ve been singing it all day.
“Hot dogs, Armour hot dogs.
What kinds of kids eat Armour hot dogs?
Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks.
Tough kids, sissy kids
Even kids with chicken pox
Love hot dogs, Armour hot dogs
The dogs kids love to bite!”
If you know this jingle, I bet you will be singing it now. (insert evil laugh) So get your ketchup, mustard, relish and whatever else you put on your dogs and get your planner ready for Hot Dog Day. Enjoy.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.