February 2, 2021 is officially groundhog day. This is an American and Canadian tradition. If a groundhog emerges from it’s burrow on February 2nd and see’s it’s own shadow due to clear weather, it will retreat back to it’s den and there will be 6 more weeks of winter. However, if the groundhog does not see it’s shadow because of a cloudy day it means there will be an early Spring. I don’t know about you but I’m ready for an early Spring this year. Have fun with these stickers and let’s hope it’s a cloudy day.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a sunny but cloudy day.