Since I’ve had heart surgery, I have given up a lot of things that I’m not allowed to have anymore. Luckily, I’ve only had to switch to dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. I actually prefer it over the milk chocolate. February to me isn’t just Valentines, it’s the month I usually get my chocolate fix. This post is several month’s too early for National Chocolate Day but I guess you could say I was craving chocolate. Dark chocolate that is.
If you missed a previous year’s chocolate planner stickers they can be found here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a chocolatey week,