This week’s Freebie Friday is dedicated to a cause that is dear to my heart. March 12th is Girl Scouts of America’s Birthday. My Mother was my Girl Scout Leader and I was an active Girl Scout for 6 years. I was my daughter’s Girl Scout Leader for 7 Years. To this day I am still in touch with my girls from the troup. It is an incredible feeling to watch them grow. My own daughter earned her Bronze and Gold Award. She went on to be an independent Girl Scout and was the President of Girl Power, which was a independent group of older Girl Scouts who planned and implemented workshops and mall lock in’s for younger girls. Girls Scouts is a wonderful organization and as much as I would like to take credit for my daughter being such a success, I know that being in the Girl Scout organization played a large part of her leadership skills. March is the month of Green and now you can celebrate with your planner to wish Girl Scouts of America Happy Birthday. Don’t forget to support Girls Scouts and their yummy cookies.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Girl Scout Moto week.