I made a promise to myself for this year that I would be prepared and not be scrambling around at the last minute trying to figure out a feature for Freebie Friday. I’m proud to say that I have been on task so far. So much so, that Freebie Fridays are prepped and ready to go well into May. I’m in the OMG stage of who would have thought. I think I better knock on wood or something before I jinx it. (insert chuckle here) lol
Anyway, each week I try to come up with something different and be diversified in the topics so that I have something for everyone. I learned a long time ago there is no way possible to please everyone but I do try to offer a variety. Ironically the topics I think will be popular usually are not and the ones I think won’t be popular actually are. Funny how that works.
Since we are coming off of Valentines Day and all that chocolate, I wanted to do something else that was sweet. I asked my son for a suggestion and his response was “It should be a piece of cake.” Naturally, I had to go with that because it was such a play on words. This week’s feature for Freebie Friday is Cake Planner Quotes. Remember, to add the icing to your planners with these fun Cake Planner Quotes.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.