I bet most of you did not know that I plan my Freebie Friday at least 6 months in advance. So basically if something is going on in the world 6 months from now, I wouldn’t be prepared for it. Which is why I’m explaining this now. This week’s Freebie Friday is going to be a double hitter.
The first part of Freebie Friday.
Although we are not quiet yet in April, as a planner I try to plan ahead. April 2, 2020 is Autism Awareness Day. I’m a strong believer in this cause. I just had to do a Freebie Friday topic for Autism to help the wonderful parents mark their planners.
To download the Autism Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
The second part of Freebie Friday.
The world is a crazy scary place right now and things are changing daily. So many plans have been canceled and lives have been turned upside down. For my own sanity, I needed to recognize the Corona Virus. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you are from, we are all in this together. My thoughts and prayers goes out to everyone during this difficult time. I hope that these stickers do not offend anyone as that is not the intention. I had to try to find some humor and be able to laugh again or I would end up crying about the situation. Please wash your hands, self isolate, and stay safe. Granted there are essential workers who are not able to do that. Please know how much we as a world appreciate your sacrifice and diligence.
To download the Covid19 Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Stay safe and look out for each other.