It’s less than a week until Christmas. Are you ready? Did you get all of your shopping done? With both of my kids fully grown; Christmas just isn’t what it used to be for me. I’ve been very bah hum bug this year. I knew I wanted to do something in honor of Christmas to at least acknowledge it. I thought these stickers would be fun. I know Elf on a Shelf is very popular with this generation but for me I remember when just saying Santa is watching worked. You better watch out and you better be good because with this Freebie Friday Santa is Watching.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a very Merry Christmas.