It’s that time of year when parents are ready and anxious for children to return to school. Purchasing new school clothes, shoes and school supplies. Elementary students meeting their teachers before school actually starts to get them excited for the new school year.
This year is completely different. There is still the anxiety but not the excitement kind. Unfortunately the pandemic is taking it’s toll on the whole world. The uncertainty of online learning or actual in school learning depending on your location. One thing that has come to light during all of this more than ever, is we realize how valuable our teachers really are. So much is put on our teacher’s shoulders.
This week is to honor those very special teachers to let them know we appreciate them even if it’s not teacher appreciation week. Thank you for all that you do for our kids. Show your planner and your favorite teacher some love with these Teacher Quote Stickers. They are sure to make the grade. If you’ve missed 2017 you can download it here and 2019 can be downloaded here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Teachable Week,