It feels like the weeks are just flying by. Since the pandemic there have been a few things that I have missed doing. Taking Snickers to the groomers, getting my hair done and the best one was getting a mani/pedi. When I quit smoking over 7 years ago, a monthly mani/pedi became my reward for not smoking. Instead of using the money for cigarettes I used it to pamper myself. With the pandemic, I haven’t had my mani/pedi since February. Even though some salons are open, I’m still considered high risk so I’ve been diligent with staying home. Plus my favorite nail lady has not returned to work yet. I do miss my monthly pampering but these stickers remind me how much fun it was. Nail techs work hard so lets share our love in our planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Nailtastic Week,