I bet you had no idea that I plan out my Freebie Fridays a year in advance. Crazy right? It’s one of the few things I do have control of in my life right now. Last year, one of my dear Facebook Members, Kim Dunleavy Visconti, asked me if I would do a National Dolphin Day for Freebie Friday. Unfortunately because 2020 Freebie Fridays were already completed, I wasn’t able to get it done in time. This year I made a point of adding this to the line up for Freebie Friday so I could keep that promise. So for all you Dolphin Lovers out there…..National Dolphin Day is April 14th. Thank you Kim for requesting this and for your patience to allow me to get this done for you. Please enjoy these stickers and let your planner celebrate our sweet dolphin friends.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
If the Freebie Friday Dolphin Stickers are not enough for you. I do have a Dolphin Layout available at the shop.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Fin Friendly Week.