I hope everyone’s quarantine or stay home order is going well. I have to tell you I am missing my salon pampering. April 30th is National Hairstylist Appreciation Day. My roots are in desperate need of my hairstylist but I can’t do anything until the stay home order is gone. This week’s Freebie Friday is dedicated to all the wonderful hairstylists out there. Hairstylists do not get nearly the credit they deserve. When the quarantine is over I’m sure they will be busy. Let them know you are thinking about them with these Hairstylist stickers in your planners. If you missed the previous 2018 Hairstyle Freebie Friday you can find it here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week.