Happy Friday the 13th,
As most of you know I like to provide a variety of topics for Freebie Friday. This week features knitting quotes, which might.appeal to those who enjoy this hobby.
A little history: What is knitting? Knitting is a method which manipulates yarn to create a textile or fabric for use in many types of garments. The process is done by combining a number of consecutive rows of inter-meshing loops. Knitting has lasted for centuries and surprisingly socks are actually the oldest artifact from the 11th century Egypt. I can remember my mother trying to teach me to knit, but I never had the patience for it. Although I admire those that can make such beautiful items one row at a time.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.