September 13th is a dedicated to National Celiac Disease Awareness? In 1952, scientists in Birmingham, England, link celiac disease with gluten for the first time. What is Celiac? Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disorder in which a person who suffers from this affliction can’t consume gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. The afflicted person’s immune system responds by attacking the small intestine and inhibiting the absorption of important nutrients. If left undiagnosed or untreated, celiac disease can lead to other disorders, such as cancer, osteoporosis and infertility. I wanted to use this week’s Freebie Friday to spread awareness. Please join me in spreading the awareness by using these planner stickers in your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Wonderful Day.