Can you believe it’s already October? This year is just flying by. This week’s Freebie Friday is on a topic that I’ve never done before. Of course there is a day of celebration for this topic but it’s already passed this year.
The peacock, also called peafowl, any of three species of resplendent birds of the pheasant family. Strictly, the male is a peacock, and the female is a peahen: both are peafowl. In blue and green peacocks, the male has a 35–50-inch body and 60-inch train of tail feathers that are colored a brilliant metallic green. I have only seen a peacock at a zoo or in photographs. They are beautiful birds and I love the vibrant colors so I had to make this week’s Freebie Friday Peacock planner quotes.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have an Amazing Week.