This Sunday is Easter and I’ll be honest, I don’t celebrate like I used to when the kids were younger. I used to get so excited to dye eggs with the kids and hide them. This is how into Easter my family was. One year we were spending Easter Sunday at Grandma’s house. The kids were worried the Easter Bunny wouldn’t be able to know where the kids were to hide eggs for them. Grandma’s house is over an hour drive away. That night my husband drove up to Grandma’s house after the kids were in bed with the eggs that the kids dyed. He hid them in the dark for them to find the next day. I do enjoy reflecting back on those special memories. I will be using these Easter Quote Freebie Friday stickers in my planner to celebrate Easter.
In case you missed previous year’s Easter Quote Planner Stickers, you can download them 2018 here and 2020 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Hippity-Hoppity Week.